JOB TITLE: Triage Team Leader
EFFECTIVE DATE: 8.1.2016
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
LOCATION: Troy, MI
JOB SUMMARY: The Triage Team Leader is responsible for the team, oversees projects and supervises the day-today operations of their team. Distributing the workload evenly between the employees to ensure maximum output, and working closely with the Production Manager and Condensing supervisor.
- Check emails for Triage transfer request for team
- Go through the week’s priority list given by the triage supervisor for the work week and assign project based on the priority level
- Print the hard copy of the PR and verify the model and quantity matches with the PR
- Assign the project to team members and explain the PR specifications if needed
- Make sure that all the work materials are present; like required labels, charger, and fully charged batteries if applicable
- Monitor the team members during the work and make sure that they are following the PR specifications
- Randomly check the finished devices and record the findings on the Triage random check sheet
- Check the test slips to make sure that they have a clear description of the fallout
- When the project is complete, collect the units and daily sheet from the team members and verify that the quantity and labels match their daily sheets
- Condense the entire project with units from all the team members and categorize them by model/condition/GB/color/carrier
- Double check the A-stock and above units to make sure that they meet the desired standards.
- Complete the condensing report to record which step the project are in
- Scan the entire project into the access database and print the summary report and detailed project report
- Transfer the units and the detailed report to the Condensing Supervisor for further verification
- Record the entire day’s production into the triage monthly production card
- Warehouse experience desired
- High School Diploma, plus two (2) years related experience
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- High level of integrity, positive attitude, and a respectable work ethic
- Strong computer and typing skills with proficiency in MS Office suite of programs
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
This Job Description is intended to indicate the level of work that is expected of the Triage Team Leader and includes other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Respect People
- Exceed Expectations
- Safe. Green.
- Add Value